- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:3P Glengarry Park, East St Paul
- Living Area1961 ft²
- Basement TypeFull
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingTriple attached, Front drive access, Garage door opener, Insulated
- Year Built1990
Desirable neighbourhood of Glengarry Park, East St Paul.
Click ‘Virtual Tour’ icon above!
Excellent opportunity. Great Value.
Own this marvelous and expansive 5 Bedroom Bungalow with 3 and ½ Bathrooms and
over 1960 square feet of living area above the fully finished lower level.
Situated on a tranquil street in the desirable enclave of Glengarry Park in East St Paul!
Imagine living in this exclusive neighbourhood and enjoying all of the benefits
it has to offer you and your family.
It starts with the property and there’s no doubt there are many attributes and features that your
family will enjoy about this spacious & beautiful bungalow.
Classic beige tone brick exterior & newer roof shingles give this home excellent street appeal.
Majestic Double Door entrance and shuttered Triple Paned Windows alongside the attached Triple Garage with Tandem Door access to the Backyard…all on a huge Lot measuring just under a 1/2 acre!
Other notable Exterior features include:
- Interlocking Brick Driveway & Walkways
- Interlock Brick Patio
- 3 Season Sunroom
- Large Deck with Aluminum Railing
- 10 ft. x 12 ft. Utility Shed
- Wrought Iron Fencing
Noteworthy Interior details:
- Oak Doors & Millwork
- Large Foyer & Guest Closet
- French Doors
Formal Living Room and Dining Room featuring:
- Hardwood Floors
- 3pc Bay Window (triple pane)
- Tri-pane picture Window
- Pocket Door
Massive Oak Eat-In Kitchen:
- Large Island with storage
- Abundance of Cabinetry
- Tall Pantry Cabinets
- Extended countertop and Cabinet Unit
- Stove, Fridge, Dishwasher & Hood Fan included
- Overhead Cabinet Lighting
- Large Eating Area with suspended light fixture
Adjacent Family Room boasts:
- Tyndall Stone Gas Fireplace
- Hardwood Flooring
Main Floor Laundry Room:
- Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Utility Sink
- Cabinetry and folding counters
Hallway from Foyer separates all Bedrooms from remainder of main floor adding privacy.
- Dual Tri-Pane Windows
- Walk-in Closet
- Deluxe 4pc Ensuite
- Jetted tub
- Tiled tub surround & skirting
- Glass Door Shower Enclosure
- Large Vanity & make-up station
2nd and 3rd large Bedrooms:
- Large Closets
- Triple pane Windows
4pc Main Bath
- Full acrylic Tub Surround
- Over-sized Oak Vanity
- Newer Faucet Assembly
Spacious & Fully Finished Basement
Super Rec Room featuring:
- Deluxe Bar
- Oak trim & display Cabinetry with Glass inserts
- Large counter tops
- Recessed & Pot Lighting
- Lower storage Cabinetry & Shelving
- Sink & mini Fridge
- Pool Table
- Suspended Tile Ceiling
- Wall Sconces & recessed Lighting
- Quality plush Carpet (2014)
2 extra Bedrooms:
- Large Windows
- 2 Windows in one of the extra Bedrooms
- Abundance of Cabinets in one of the extra Bedrooms
- Quality carpet (2014)
- option as Kitchenette (Fridge included)
- option as a Games or Playroom
Den or Office:
- large Closet
- quality plush Carpet (2014)
- Shower Enclosure with Glass Door
- Over-sized Vanity
- Large Capacity
- High Efficiency Furnace (2014)
- Sump Pump (2014)
- Hot Water Tank (2014)
- Central Air Conditioner
- Central Vacuum with attachments
- Underground Sprinkler System
Many of the amenities that this home and neighbourhood can provide you and your family are abundantly evident. Glengarry Park is a wonderful neighbourhood, providing a thriving community within a rural setting and characterized with nearby shopping & market, community centre, rec centre plus an arena and local parks.
Less than 10 minutes from all the amenities in Winnipeg.
Contact us to arrange your private viewing today.
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralBar dryDeckHood fanHigh-efficiency furnaceJetted tubSprinkler system - undergroundSump pumpBlindsDryerDishwasherTwo fridgesGarage door openerGarage door opener remote(s)Storage shedStoveVacuum built-inWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
3890 NESS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1080 ft² Lot Size:
River Park South Beauty! Marvelous, Spacious & Well-Kept 3 Bd 3.5 Bath Family Home w/Upgrades! Awesome Location – Must See!
42 BAISINGER, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1661 ft² Lot Size:5049
Ste Anne, MB! 2007, 5 Bdrm Family Bi-level with Finished Bsmnt & Attached Dbl Garage in Newer Development
13 CHAPUT, Ste Anne, Manitoba
5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:941 ft² Lot Size:
Country Road…Take Me Home – Large 1.5 Storey on 3.2 Acres just east of Richer, MB! Private Grounds with Dbl Garage, Carport & Shed
44125 Thurston , near Richer, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1918 ft² Lot Size:3.21
Fantastic Resort Living – Affordable Ground Level 2 Bdrm Condo in Heritage Park near Sturgeon Rd – Outstanding Building Facilities!
130 Quail Ridge, Winnipeg, Manitoba
2 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:906 ft² Lot Size: