- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:2F RIVER PARK SOUTH
- Living Area1661 ft²
- Basement TypeFull
- Lot Frontage:45 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingDouble attached, Front drive access, Insulated garage door, Insulated, Paved driveway
- Year Built1994
- Lot Depth:110 ft²
View this home by appointment. Call today!
*** OPEN HOUSE – SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 15 – 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. ***
** Offer review date is Tuesday September 17 @ 7:00 p.m. **
Click ‘VIRTUAL TOUR’ icon above for video tour of this exciting new listing in fabulous River Park South!
Gorgeous, very well-maintained and nicely appointed 1661 sq. ft. 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath 2 Storey Home in the highly desirable area of River Park South!
This lovely family home offers outstanding curb appeal with its regal exterior and meticulous Landscaping. Low-maintenance Stucco envelope and custom build-outs. Nicely Landscaped with a variety of foliage and greenery including mature trees.
Inside, you’ll discover a soothing earth-toned & neutral paint palette throughout (2019).
Premium Front Door Entryway – Large Mirrored Guest Closet with Sliding Doors
2pc Guest Bath off Foyer with Main Floor Laundry – Washer & Dryer included!
Open Living Room features bright, grilled 3pc Tripane Bay Window
Dining Room boasts an elegant Light Fixture and Alcove.
Rich, wood-grained Laminate Flooring throughout Main Floor (2019).
Strikingly beautiful & functional designer Eat-In Kitchen (2016) featuring-
- Stunning Shaker Style Maple Cabinetry with Crown Moulding
- Tall Pantry Cabinets
- captivating Quartz Countertops
- undermounted Stainless Steel Sink with premium Faucet Assembly overlooks gorgeous Backyard
- Glass Tile Backsplash (2016)
- Track Lighting
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove and Built-In Microwave with Range Hood Fan all included!
- Quality Flooring
- Eating Area with a VIEW to Backyard via large, Bright Window with custom Blinds accommodates Dinette Suite – access to Backyard via Garden Door with custom Blinds
Adjacent spacious & cozy Family Room offers-
- large picture Window
- beautiful wood-grained Laminate Flooring (2019)
- fitted custom Blinds and Drapery
2nd Floor provides-
- Massive Master Suite provides–
- 4pc Ensuite
- Acrylic Tub Surround and Sliding Glass Doors
- Oak Vanity under 1pc large Wall Mirror
- Walk-In Closet!
- 4pc Ensuite
- 2nd & 3rd spacious Bedrooms with big, bright Tripane Windows
4pc Main Bathroom
- Acrylic Tub Surround
- Sliding Glass Shower Doors
- Oak Vanity with premium Faucet Assembly and Sink
- Large 1pc Wall Mirror and quality flooring
Luxurious plush pile Carpet throughout this level – installed in (2017).
Lower Level- Fully finished with a Rec Room featuring-
- Berber Carpet
- Pot Lighting
- Dry Bar
- Lounging/games area plus
- 3pc Bathroom includes acrylic 1pc Shower w/dome light!
- Spacious Utility Room – excellent for Storage!
- Upright Fridge and Freezer – negotiable
Lovely, private Backyard is a peaceful green space that’s Fenced and wonderfully Landscaped.
- Paver Stone Patio is just steps from the Kitchen, down the stained wood Staircase.
- Barbeque Gas Line hook-up in place!
- Utility Shed for Garden & Lawn Equipment/Storage.
- Assorted Shrubs, Plants, Perennials, mature Trees and a Vegetable Garden!
- What a tranquil retreat that you’ll love using and gathering with family & friends!
Attached, Insulated 18 x 22 Double Garage features-
- Drywalled & Insulated
- Insulated Garage Door (2018)
- Garage Door Opener
- Extended Floor Drain
- Hot & Cold Taps!
- Custom Blinds
- Custom Window Treatments
- Triple Pane Windows (Grilled in Front)
- Roof Shingles (2013)
- Central Air Conditioning
- Lennox Forced-Air Furnace (2005)
- Roughed-in Gas line for Stove and Clothes Dryer
- Sump Pump & Pit
- Storage Spaces
- 45 ft. x 110 ft. Lot
Outstanding French Immersion and English Schools-
Louis Riel School Division-
French Immersion –
- Kindergarten to 5th Year – École St. Germain
- Middle School – 6th to 8th Year – Ecole George McDowell
- High School – College Jeanne-Sauve
English Schools –
- Highbury School Kindergarten to 8th Year
- Dakota Collegiate – 9th to 12th Year
- Early Middle Years School – École Christine-Lespérance (ÉCL)
- 9th Year to 12th Year – Centre scolaire Léo-Rémillard
Just move in and enjoy this remarkable home in such a fabulous setting within the thriving community of River Park South.
Close to the amenities and resources you and your family desire - diverse neighbourhood Schools, Daycare, Shopping Centres, Medical & Business Services, Restaurants, Playgrounds, Parks and Rec Centres including a sports field within Abbotsfield Park - down the street just a short walk away!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make this your fantastic new family home!
Property Disclosure Statement available. Possession date is flexible. November 1st is preferred. $4,074.05 NET annual property taxes after MB credit advance.
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralBar dryHood fanMirowave built inNo smoking homeSmoke detectorsSump pumpBlindsDryerDishwasherRefrigeratorGarage door openerGarage door opener remote(s)MicrowaveStorage shedStoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Scotia Heights Classic! Charming Two Storey with Character & Updates! 4 BD – 2 BATH – Full BSMNT – Deep LOT & More!
48 MATHESON, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1025 ft² Lot Size:4132
Sensational Sage Creek Family Home! Unique Bi-Level Cabover features 4 BDRMS, 3.5 BATHS, Super REC RM, Deluxe DECK & More!
10 WILLOW, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1959 ft² Lot Size:4938
27 MADERA, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3+2 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Living Area:1265 ft² Lot Size:6270
43 WASNEY , Winnipeg, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:11.45
*INVESTMENT PROPERTY* Affordable Rental/Starter Home-3BD Bungalow w/Large Eat-In Kitchen + Full BSMNT!
676 BURROWS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:780 ft² Lot Size: