- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:3B East Kildonan
- Living Area937 ft²
- Basement TypeFull
- Lot Frontage:49 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingSingle detached, Garage door opener, Oversized, Other remarks, Parking pad, Rear drive access
- Year Built1959
- Lot Depth:98 ft²
*** OPEN HOUSE – SUNDAY MAY 12 – Mothers Day – 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. ***
Click ‘Virtual Tour’ icon above for video tour of this exciting new listing in East Kildonan!
Beautiful 937 square foot Bungalow with awesome curb appeal on a picturesque street in East Kildonan.
Features 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, a finished Lower Level including a large Rec Room and 2pc Bath plus a detached Garage with extra concrete pad.
Nestled on a wide, fenced Lot with a nice Backyard that includes a Patio, Garden area and Storage Shed.
Plus, you get Triple Pane Windows, Newer Shingles and Central-Air Conditioning!
Modern, open feel with contemporary paint tones.
Foyer with Double Door Guest Closet
Large Living Room provides-
- Hardwood Floors that extend through Hallway and into both Bedrooms
- 3pc Triple Pane Window
Spacious, bright Eat-In Kitchen boasts-
- Lots of crisp Cabinetry, Drawers and Counter space
- plenty of room to accommodate most Dinette suites
- Tiled Backsplash
- Microwave Nook
- 2 Large Tripane Windows
- Stove, Fridge & Dishwasher included
- Ceiling Exhaust Fan over stove
Stunning 4pc Main Bathroom-
- Remodelled in 2019
- gorgeous Quartz-Top Vanity with under-mounted sink & stained wood Cabinet
- re-glazed Tub
- functional 2pc PVC Window
- choice Laminate Floor
Two (2) Large Bedrooms
- Large functional PVC Windows
- Large Closets
- Hardwood Floors
Spacious Lower Level Rec Room-
- suspended tile ceiling with pot lighting
- 3 Windows
- perfect for movie night or entertaining with friends and family
- Room for office/games or play space.
- Large Utility/Laundry Room provides Washer/Dryer and extra Storage space
Great street appeal!
- Large Triple Pane PVC Windows throughout
- Roof Shingles, Fascia, Soffits & Eavestroughs replaced in 2018
- Stone and Vinyl Siding (2017) Façade
- Fenced Backyard with Concrete Patio
- Garden Area
- Low-maintenance Landscaping
- Utility Shed
- 49 ft. x 98 ft. Lot
- Central-Air Conditioner
Detached 14 ft. x 22 ft. Garage
- Roof Shingles (2018)
- Garage Door Opener
- Extra Parking Pad
It’s a super area that’s well-established and thriving. You’re within walking access to community schools, parks, public swimming pool, recreation facilities and shopping conveniences. Kildonan Place Mall is just a short drive away!
Quick move-in date is available.
Net Property Taxes after MB credit advance- $2420.74
Property Disclosure Statement included.
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralSmoke detectorsBlindsDryerDishwasherRefrigeratorGarage door openerStorage shedStoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
LAND in Elie,MB. Investment or Development Opportunity. Your Business Location or Residential Subdivision. Build your New Home! Options Available
Elie , Elie, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:
35 Mowat, East St Paul, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:8.90
165 Hespeler, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:895 ft² Lot Size:
3890 NESS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1080 ft² Lot Size:
River Park South Beauty! Marvelous, Spacious & Well-Kept 3 Bd 3.5 Bath Family Home w/Upgrades! Awesome Location – Must See!
42 BAISINGER, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1661 ft² Lot Size:5049