- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:4B Shaughnessy Heights
- Living Area982 ft²
- Basement TypeSee remarks
- Lot Frontage:40 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeBaseboard, Forced air
- ParkingDouble detached, Garage door opener, Oversized, Rear drive access
- Year Built1948
- Lot Depth:119 ft²
Showings start Wednesday July 14 by appointment.
*** Offers Tuesday July 20 @ 6:00 p.m. ***
Exciting new listing on a very nice mid-block location of Shaughnessy Heights!
Fabulous 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath starter or investment property boasting 982 square feet of Living Area above the finished lower level! This charming Bungalow has great curb appeal and has been home to its long-time owner for over 20 years. Very well-kept and filled with thousands of dollars in upgrades! Boasts a contemporary colour palette that is bright and fresh, easily adapting to any decor. Situated on a large, fenced lot with a beautiful Backyard, Patio and over-sized Double Garage! Convenient location. Close to all amenities.
Large Living Room
- 3-pc picture Window for bright, street view
- wood-grained Laminate Flooring
2nd Bedroom with Large Window
- currently used as an office
Lovely, remodelled (2012) Eat-in Kitchen
- Wood-veneer Cabinetry and extra Storage Cabinets
- Laminate Countertops
- Tiled Backsplash
- Large, bright & functional PVC Triple Pane Window
- Includes Dishwasher, Fridge, Range Hood Fan & Stove (2016)
Large Primary Bedroom (2012)
- Two (2) Double Closets!
- Elegant Light Fixture
- 2012 Carpet
- French Door (to Dining Room)
Remodelled 4-pc Bath (2012)
- Tub Surround
- re-glazed Tub
- Pedestal Sink
- Vinyl Flooring
2003 Triple Pane Windows - Front & Back premium Doors - Wood-grained Laminate Flooring
Spacious Dining Room and adjacent Back Landing – Addition
- Large, Bright Tri-pane Window
- Suspended Light Fixture
Roomy Back Landing features-
- Built-in Closet
- beautiful & prominent Oak Staircase boasting wrought-iron spindles
Finished Basement (No Basement under Dining Room & Back Landing)
- Den – Office – or Guest Room (window does not meet egress)
- Rec Room Area with drop Ceiling and large Sliding Doors for more STORAGE!
- Utility/Laundry Room with Workshop Bench
- Washer & Dryer included (with Metal Water Hoses for Safety)
- Freezer included
- 2-pc Bathroom (2020)
- Sump Pump & Pit (2015)
- Large Storage Room!
Noteworthy Components & Upgrades–
- Roof Shingles and Trusses (2012)
- re-insulated and vented roof structure (2012)
- Fascia & Soffits (2012)
- Low-maintenance Aluminum & Vinyl Siding plus Stucco Exterior
- PVC Plumbing (2012)
- 100 Amp Circuit Breaker Panel (2012)
- High-Efficiency Furnace (2003)
- Supplemental Electric Baseboard Heating in Dining Room (2012)
- Central-Air Conditioning (2019)
- Newer Light Fixtures – Painted Baseboards & Casings throughout!
Amazing – Private Backyard
- Back Porch Area
- Big Concrete Block Patio
- Assorted Greenery, Perennials and Patio Vine Structure
- Large, sheltered Storage Structure along west side of home…like a deluxe Shed!
Whopping 24 ft. x 24 ft. insulated, over-sized DOUBLE GARAGE
- Stucco Exterior
- Garage Door Opener with Remote!
BIG 40 ft. x 119 ft. FENCED LOT!
Quite simply a rare find. Lovely, well-kept starter home that’s ideal as a starter or investment property. Many upgrades have already been completed. Just move-in and enjoy the immediate benefits. Kitchen, Bathrooms, Dining, Lower Level Options, Mechanical Upgrades along with Windows and Roof Shingles, not to mention the bonus Backyard and tremendous Double Garage. All situated on a large lot close to Schools, Parks, Soccer & Recreational Centres plus shopping and dining as well!
Fantastic Opportunity – Great Value – Low Property Taxes – Affordable Utilities – Affordable Price Point – Easy Possession
Preferred Possession Date - September 4, 2021 Property Disclosure Statement available
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralHood fanHigh-efficiency furnaceMain floor full bathroomNo pet homeNo smoking homeSump pumpBlindsDryerDishwasherRefrigeratorGarage door openerGarage door opener remote(s)Storage shedStoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Spectacular East Selkirk Country Estate-Custom Built-6.3 Acres-Majestic River Views-Masterfully Constructed on a Tranquil Road-Great Value!
7 Ole Joe Monkman , E. Selkirk, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Living Area:2698 ft² Lot Size:6.3
Sensational 2 Storey Riverfront Estate on 4.57 Sterling Acres in East St Paul! Potential For Elite Subdivision
3174 HENDERSON, East St Paul, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Living Area:2688 ft² Lot Size:4.57
627 MATHIAS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1075 ft² Lot Size:4785
Golden Garden City/Parkway Village Opportunity! Solid & Straight-Well-Built 2 Storey 4BD Family Home on LRG LOT with Great Value!
881 BBECHER, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Living Area:1807 ft² Lot Size:7079
312 ROSSEAU, WINNIPEG, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:1188 ft² Lot Size:4950