- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:4E Riverbend
- Living Area1459 ft²
- Basement TypeFull
- Lot Frontage:42 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingDouble attached, Front drive access, Garage door opener, Insulated garage door, Oversized, Paved driveway
- Year Built2005
- Lot Depth:110 ft²
Click on ‘VIRTUAL TOUR’ icon above for virtual video!
SOLD for $20,100.00 OVER LIST!!!
Offers reviewed Wednesday July 22 @6:00 p.m.
Sparkling 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath 2005 Cab-over with dazzling curb appeal! Wonderful assortment of Landscaping rock beds host a variety of perennials and shrubs with mature tree at front. Boasts 1459 sq. ft. of living area above another 700 sq. ft. of professionally developed lower level. Spacious, bright rooms, large Great Room with formal Dining Room, Maple Eat-In Kitchen plus a wonderful mini-resort-like Backyard! Attached Double Garage with Insulated Door and Opener. Located on a picturesque street within the thriving community of Riverbend.
Attractive Facade with contrasting Colour Accent
Unique Value-added Component – Amazing Thermal Cork Shield Exterior
- Green energy product
- Applied over home’s existing Vinyl Siding & Brick accenting
- Benefits include-
- thermal insulator
- water barrier
- sound dampener
- Deep, rich, fade-resistant colour
- less than 1% fading yearly
- Lightweight and holds its shape
- Very appealing texture
- Non-combustible. Fire-retardant.
- Creates a thermal barrier
- Reduces exterior noise
- Lowers your heating and cooling costs!
- Mike Holmes approved product
- visit http://www.innovativecork.com/services/for more details
Bright, open main floor plan with vaulted ceilings and a large 3-pc grilled Window cascading light into the spacious Great Room. Adjoining formal Dining Room with Alcove for your hutch or china cabinet.
Large, Eat-In Kitchen features-
- Maple shaker-style Cabinetry
- Walk-in corner Pantry with frosted glass door insert
- Full Tiled Back-splash
- Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Range Hood Fan and Microwave in nook included!
- Lots of counter space
- Bathed in natural light courtesy of two large Windows
- Eating area will accommodate most Dinettes and features recessed Window
Garden Door leads to fenced, mini-resort-like Backyard complete with-
- beautiful Slate and low maintenance Landscaping Rocks
- Large 7′ x 7′ Hot Tub with ‘night lighting’ placed on solid concrete block-limestone base
- Circular 3-tier retaining wall Fire Pit
- Gas-line BBQ on Concrete Block Patio
- Rich stained, pressure-treated Wood Deck with Ledge & Railing-measures 16′ x 16′
- Deluxe Storage Shed with dual doors & windows – measures 8′ x 8′
- Mature Tree rests among grass-covered green space
Exquisite Hunter Douglas Blinds (2016) fitted throughout the home.
Spacious 4 Bedrooms with large Windows and roomy Closets.
Private Master Suite is massive. It glows brilliant blue with a lively pastel tone and is filled with abundant natural light from the huge 3-pc Window. But that’s not all…
- Window Bench Alcove
- 3-pc Ensuite Bath with wood veneer Vanity, Shower Enclosure, dual flush, pedestal Toilet and functional Window
- Walk-In Closet completes this tranquil retreat!
The Landing Area just outside the Master Suite features an arched, capped stub wall with glass block accents and overlooks the main floor level.
Main 4-pc Bathroom
- Wood Veneer Vanity
- Sliding Glass Shower Doors
- Pedestal Dual-Flush Toilet
Convenient Laundry Room off front entry-
- Front-loading Washer & Dryer with Pedestals included!
Professionally finished lower level boasts a gorgeous Rec Room boasting-
- Built-in Media centre
- Over-sized Windows
- 4-pc Bathroom with large Vanity and banjo counter-top
- 4th roomy Bedroom with large Window
- Resilient Berber Carpet
- Extensive Pot Lighting
- Storage Rooms
Over-sized attached Double Garage with-
- Insulated Garage Door
- Wi-Fi Programmable Garage Door Opener with security coding & Remote(s)
- Exterior Pot Lights
Other Notable Components–
- Central Air Conditioning
- Master Bedroom, Ensuite Bath, Main Floor Bath & 2 Main Floor Bedrooms were all painted within past 3-5 years.
- Alarm System
- Alarm-activated Sump Pump
- Hot Water Tank 2017
- Lennox High-Efficiency Furnace
- Central Exhaust
- roughed-in for Central Vac
- Net property taxes for 2020- $4509.98 (after MB provincial credit advance applied)
Make this your family home. Obviously, it will provide a whole host of benefits and features for your family to enjoy. There are many great advantages to living in the wonderful community of Riverbend. You'll be within walking distance to all levels of Schools, including English and French Immersion. There are great amenities and resources here. Central Community Centre, Shopping centres, many Restaurants, a Golf Course and Rainbow Stage in beautiful Kildonan Park are among them. Enjoy other splendid Parks, Playgrounds and activities throughout the area all year long!
Property Disclosure Statement available.
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralMonitored AlarmCentral exhaustDeckHood fanMain floor full bathroomNo smoking homeSmoke detectorsSump pumpWall unit built-inAlarm systemBlindsDryerDishwasherTwo fridgesFreezerGarage door openerGarage door opener remote(s)MicrowaveSee remarksStorage shedStoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Scotia Heights Classic! Charming Two Storey with Character & Updates! 4 BD – 2 BATH – Full BSMNT – Deep LOT & More!
48 MATHESON, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1025 ft² Lot Size:4132
Sensational Sage Creek Family Home! Unique Bi-Level Cabover features 4 BDRMS, 3.5 BATHS, Super REC RM, Deluxe DECK & More!
10 WILLOW, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1959 ft² Lot Size:4938
27 MADERA, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3+2 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Living Area:1265 ft² Lot Size:6270
43 WASNEY , Winnipeg, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:11.45
*INVESTMENT PROPERTY* Affordable Rental/Starter Home-3BD Bungalow w/Large Eat-In Kitchen + Full BSMNT!
676 BURROWS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:780 ft² Lot Size: