- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:4G Garden City-Parkway Square
- Living Area2000 ft²
- Basement TypeCrawl space, Full
- Lot Frontage:57 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingFront drive access, No garage, Paved driveway
- Year Built1970
- Lot Depth:130 ft²
See Video … click ‘VIRTUAL TOUR’ icon above!
Located on a picturesque street in the desirable & esteemed enclave of Parkway Square in Garden City and surrounded by area parks, playgrounds & schools with easy access to major shopping centres and other community resources.
Longstanding pride of ownership for 28 years.
Beautiful, functional and spacious 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 2 Storey Split-Level with 2,000 sq. ft. of Living Area above the finished Basement that includes a Rec Room area, Laundry & Utility Room, large Crawl Space provides ample storage and a 2pc Bathroom!
Great curb appeal includes a wide & deep Asphalt Driveway and;
- Interlock Brick Sidewalk to main entrance flanked by Stone Retaining Walls for assorted perennial landscaping.
- Brilliant & sunny Vinyl Façade with low-maintenance Stucco applied on remaining exterior.
- Large Triple Pane PVC Windows (2012).
- Premium Exterior Doors with elegant, grilled Glass Inserts (2016)!
Pleasant, neutral Interior colour palette that easily adapts to many decor & style choices.
Bright, center Entryway features Ceramic Tile Flooring and leads to main Hallway, staircase to Bedrooms or Living Room.
Split-Level (1970) –
Main Floor boasts large rooms and vaulted ceilings that lend to a spacious, open layout.
- Spacious Living Room boasts-
- large grilled PVC Triple Pane picture Window, allowing for ample natural light
- quality wood-grain Laminate Flooring (2012)
- Big, stylish Kitchen features an Eating Area that accommodates most dinette suites-
- abundance of modern Cabinetry with Pantry
- crown Moulding & polished Hardware
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with premium Faucet Assembly
- 3 suspended Light Fixtures and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Dishwasher, Fridge and built-in Microwave included!
- Well-sized 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms providing;
- functional PVC Triple Pane Windows
- large Closets
- wall-to-wall Carpet
- Master Bedroom offers a lot of space with large Window, roomy Closet & direct access to
- 5pc Main Bathroom featuring;
- extended Countertop with double Vanity
- Tiled Tub Surround
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
Lower Level – Basement
- Rec Room is bright and equipped with 3 large, functional PVC Windows, durable Berber Carpet and access to large Crawl Space for storage.
- Laundry Room with utility Sink
- includes Washer & Dryer
- additional Fridge and Upright Freezer included
- 2pc Bathroom
- Mechanical/Utility Room
- Carrier High-Efficiency Furnace (2001)
- Sump Pump & Pit
- Hot Water Tank
- Other notable mechanical components include:
- 100 Amp Electrical Circuit Breaker Panel
- Mostly Copper Plumbing
- Central Air Conditioning
2 Storey Addition (1979) –
Main Floor – loads of natural light
- Dining Room features bright Window, elegant suspended Light Fixture and Laminate Flooring (2012).
- Family Room provides a brick-faced, wood burning Fireplace flanked by two Windows, additional Window and Laminate Flooring (2012).
- Huge Master Suite (4th Bedroom)
- 5 ft. x 7.5 ft. Walk-In Closet with Organizers
- Built-in Bookcase or Display Shelving
- 4pc Ensuite with Acrylic Tub Surround
- Deluxe Ceiling Fan
- Extra-large Window
- supplemental Window Air Conditioning Unit
Exterior notables –
- Roof Shingles (2011)
- Fascia & Soffits (2011)
- Alarm System
- wiring into exterior doors will complete functionality
- Huge 57 ft. x 130 ft. Lot
- Fenced, big Backyard
- Large Concrete Block Patio area
- 2 Storage Sheds
- Framed Vegetable Garden
- Beautifully Landscaped – assorted array of Perennials and mature foliage
Simply put, this is a wonderful home. Great for your growing family! It offers value, space, function and convenience. Numerous upgrades have been completed and the location is outstanding! Neighbourhood Park - 'Diplomat Tot Lot' is just steps away. Schools, G.C. Community Centre, Seven Oaks Arena & Soccer Complexes plus City of Winnipeg Library are all easily accessible! Shopping Centres and Restaurants are merely a short drive away!
Take advantage today!
*Property Disclosure Statement available.
*All measurements +/- jogs.
*No Basement under 2 Storey Addition.
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralCloset organizersCeiling fanHigh-efficiency furnaceMain floor full bathroomSmoke detectorsSump pumpAlarm systemBlindsDryerDishwasherTwo fridgesFreezerMicrowaveStorage shedWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Family Homestead – 1.5 Stry 3+1 Bdrm & 2 Bath/ Quonset + Outbuildings on 5.84 Acres near Ile des Chenes
21092 PR 210, Ile des Chenes, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:5.84
785 ST ANNE'S , Winnipeg, Manitoba
2 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1180 ft² Lot Size:
Coming late Aug – Sought After Waverley Heights Area – 3 Bdrm Bungalow with 2 Bathrooms – Nice Street!
22 Lake Grove, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1077 ft² Lot Size:
36 KURT, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1515 ft² Lot Size:
377 DRURY, West St Paul, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1650 ft² Lot Size: