- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:3P Countryside Crossing/East St Paul
- Living Area1855 ft²
- Basement TypeFull
- Lot Frontage:70 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingTriple attached, Front drive access, Garage door opener, Insulated, Paved driveway
- Year Built2019
- Lot Depth:160 ft²
Click 'VIRTUAL TOUR' icon above for video tour! *Allow 24 hours notice for viewing requests*
This is a captivating, modern 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Bungalow custom-built in 2019 with an attached Triple Garage, and situated on a substantial Lot in the prestigious ‘Countryside Crossing’ subdivision of East St Paul.
Progressive interior styling & finishes have been integrated with magnificent exterior design elements, and an exceptional landscaping footprint.
Avant-garde originality and simplicity take this elite home in an innovative decor direction. A stunningly bright and open 1855 sq. ft. main floor plan is completely suitable for familial/social gatherings and entertaining.
Among its unique features are unconventional lighting fixtures, geometric wall patterns and contrasting paint schemes. Natural lighting is emphasized throughout with a focal point being a grand transitional 24 ft. ‘wall of windows’ that includes 2 huge sliding glass patio doors. Cascading natural light streams inward through sheer and opaque window treatments.
Sustainable Flooring is a vital component of this progressive home. Cork Flooring is a renewable resource and is found throughout most of the main floor. It is warm & comfortable and makes for an attractive, durable, and low-maintenance platform.
Porcelain Tile flooring is denser and more durable than most conventional ceramic tile. A beautiful ‘marble-like’ veined pattern of Porcelain tile has been installed extensively in the Foyer, Master Bedroom Ensuite, Main Bathroom, Laundry Room and Garage Door Landing. Accessible radiant heat can be adjusted to your comfort in each of these porcelain tiled floors excluding the Laundry Room.
9 ft. smooth, painted Ceilings adorn all 3 spacious Bedrooms. The Kitchen, Living Room & Dining Room Ceilings also have smooth, painted surfaces and reach heights of 10 ft. respectively.
Lighting is an integral dimension of any home. This one is no exception. Extensive Pot Lights adorn the ceilings of almost every room on the entire main floor. Uniquely novel and minimalist Light Fixtures compliment and contribute to the lighting ambience.
The Foyer stands apart with its towering 11 ft. ceiling. From its prominent door with geometric top light casement, sidelight, and 3-piece linear light fixture, an entire view of the main floor space is revealed with an inviting Dining Room as the introduction. Everything flows out from here.
This elegantly simple and bright Dining Room space features a contemporary, suspended light fixture, a large 2-piece tri-pane window with top light casement, sheers, and soft-toned window treatments. It extends its hospitality to the sparkling, ultra-modern Kitchen.
A dazzling Chef’s Kitchen is very well-equipped. The nearly 11 ft. Quartz Waterfall Island is a work of art. As the centrepiece of this space, the Island eating bar provides a focal point for preparation, conversation, and culinary inspiration.To help facilitate your experience, this extraordinary island boasts banks of soft-close drawers with contrasting hardware, under-mounted stainless-steel sink with brushed finish tap, a microwave nook, and a top-end, black stainless-steel built-in Dishwasher.
Clean, smooth Cabinet flat panels make for fast upkeep and underscore a simplistic, understated appearance. The striking, Stone Backsplash and contrasting canopy Hood Fan add focus and detail to this patterned backdrop.
A minimalist, linear light fixture is suspended over the Island.
Top-end, black stainless-steel appliances include a slide-in Range and loaded 4-door Refrigerator with external ice & water dispensers.
Additional storage space is mounted in extra tall; Pantry Stock Cabinetry just steps off the island.
One of the advantages and appeal of a white and neutral toned kitchen is its versatility. Adapting nicely to whatever décor additions or adjustments are made. Clean, luminous, and reflecting light. Always makes your space seem larger and brighter.
Bright and spacious. Direct view to glorious back deck through wall of glass.
The Great Room
Avant-garde inspired. Speckled, black, tinted acrylic Feature Wall with silver banding. Insert, ribbon Gas Fireplace. Contrasting, vivid red Feature Wall with media Alcove.
The Master Suite provides a comfortable, spacious sanctuary that can accommodate a king size bedroom furniture set. Massive, 3-piece tri-pane window with top light casement and beautiful window treatments.
Luxurious, spacious 5-piece Ensuite
- Spa-like ambience – flows with natural lighting
- Prominent glass door shower enclosure with floor-to-ceiling porcelain tile and stone accenting, stone floor, and opulent, rain showerhead station
- Dominant double, quartz vanity with ample cabinets & drawers, wall-to-wall mirror, and geometric shaped light fixture
- Free-standing, deep oval-shaped soaker tub with
- polished chrome faucet & sprayer assembly
- Large, frosted, and functional window
- Adjustable In-floor radiant heating under wall-to-wall porcelain tiles
- Linen Room
- Walk-In Closet with built-in drawers and shelving.
Both the 2nd and 3rd main floor Bedrooms are very spacious and could easily rival many Master Bedrooms in other similar homes. Both are equipped with large, sliding double door closets. Both have supplementary pot lighting. The north Bedroom is the larger of the two and boasts a massive 3-piece tri-pane window.
Equally impressive and delightfully luxurious 4-piece Main Bathroom
- Beautiful extended, Quartz Vanity with wall-to-wall mirror and geometric shaped light fixture
- Equipped with plenty of cabinets and soft-close drawers
- Striking black hardware gives them that punchy contrast
- Acrylic tub surround
- In-floor radiant heat under porcelain tile floor
Main Floor Laundry Room
Tucked away off the Kitchen area and across the hallway, is a well-placed area for this laundry room. Equipped with front-loading, and stacked Washer & Dryer. This fair-sized space includes a utility sink with storage cabinetry and a tiled floor.
The possibilities and options for further development are vast with an area this size. 1800+ sq. ft. of additional living area will positively affect the character and functionality of this home. Being able to design and implement that vision is an extremely exciting proposition that obviously bodes well for the home’s future value.
The structure and mechanical equipment are sound.
The most notable components include:
- Large, finished Office space with large Window
- Remainder of Basement is insulated with foam board and dry-walled. Refer to SECO-AIR Wall System below.
- Piled Foundation
- Steel Beam construction-load bearing
- Engineered I Floor Joists
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central Vacuum with attachments
- Roughed-in 3-pc plumbing for future Bathroom
- 3 large PVC Tri-pane Windows
- Alarm System
- HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator)
- 200-amp Electrical Circuit Breaker Panel & Service
- Electric Hot Water Tank
- Sump Pump & Pit
- High-Efficiency, Forced-Air, Natural Gas Furnace
- SECO-AIR Wall System
- Health and Safety element.
- Complete, self-contained, insulation alternative solution for your basement walls. It not only helps keep your basement dry and warm, but also helps prevent radon gas from entering your home.
- Significant value-added component.
- Learn more at https://www.secoairsystems.com
- Balance of 5-year New Home Warranty fully transferable
Premium Building Materials Magnificent Landscaping Footprint 70’ x 160’ Lot
This exquisite home has been constructed with first-rate materials. The beautiful tinted, acrylic stucco façade application is reinforced underneath with thick foam board insulation base, and boosts R-value. The stucco façade is complimented with contrasting cultured stone accenting.
30 yr. warrantied Roof Shingles. Extensive outdoor light fixtures and pot lighting.
The attached Triple Garage measures 915 square feet. It is insulated and dry-walled. It houses its own electrical panel and provides a massive 3-piece Window with top light casement. Rustic, wood-grained Garage Doors work well to set-off and tie in all the exterior tones including the prominent front door, framed by regal cultured stone columns. Concrete-framed flower beds serve to soften the appearance.
The grand concrete driveway is flanked by a spectacularly arranged assortment of sod, charcoal landscaping rock, boulders, shrubs, trees, and other wonderful array of foliage. A spring water fountain and pond display serve as a dazzling focal point centrepiece for this well-rounded arrangement. Large, rustic, and dark decorative boulders serve to accentuate and frame the lot frontage, adding character to the exterior appeal of the property.
Gated, Fenced, and breathtakingly beautiful Backyard Incredibly Distinctive Decking & Pergola Structure
Enter the expansive backyard through huge, sliding, glass patio doors. Discover a remarkably unique and spacious, custom Composite Deck design featuring:
- 2-Step Staircase with lighting.
- High-quality Composite Decking material.
- Contrasting coloured decking board accent patterns and borders.
- Aluminum posts with glass insert panels.
- Sunken conversation pit with wicker patio sectional and fire red cushions.
- Towering composite posts connect to shorter beams in a simplistic, rectangular pattern to form the outside framing of the Pergola.
- Wooden rafters extend to join the rectangular frames.
- Stunning lattice work provides an alluring backdrop for this beautiful structure.
- Underneath the lattice sits a composite decking stub wall, framed with two beams and top post. The southern side provides partial shade for an outdoor furniture set.
- The north side of the stub wall reveals a Waterfall Feature that cascades into a large, square concrete pit base.
- Entire Deck is flanked by two composite Staircases equipped with lighting.
A marvelous lower level Patio provides a further option to gather and nestle around a mesmerizing fire for conversation or reflection. Large, rectangular Pavers arranged in irregular geometric patterns and off set by a contrasting square paver border. The prominent, dark Fire Pit feature is the centrepiece for this space.
As an extraordinary framework for this expansive back yard and building upon the front theme, another astonishing and impressive display of landscaping architecture has been created.
Loads and hills of charcoal, landscape rock are dotted with various rustic boulders. An array of local shrubs, plants and Aspen trees are contained among the arrangement.
A miniature putting green to sharpen your game adds charm and fun to this space.
Sod landscaping rounds out the remainder of the yard flanking both sides of the Deck and Paver Patio.
A Garden Gazebo stands at the northeast corner and can produce an abundant harvest of fresh vegetables and herbs for the gardening enthusiast.
A sensational property that offers so much. An elite and functional home with a unique, modern design that offers simplistic originality and a progressive décor. Slightly Avant-garde inspired with geometric and linear themes restated throughout. Stunningly bright and spectacular interior spaces and a magnificent exterior footprint. Situated in a wonderful, thriving neighbourhood. An amazing opportunity.
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralMonitored AlarmCloset organizersDeckEngineered floor joistHood fanHigh-efficiency furnaceHeat recovery ventilatorMain floor full bathroomNo smoking homeSump pumpAlarm systemDryerDishwasherRefrigeratorGarage door openerGarage door opener remote(s)StoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Fantastic Location – Roslyn Rd – Very Affordable 8th Floor – 1 BD Corner Condo w/View & Indoor Parking!
246 ROSLYN, Winnipeg, Manitoba
1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:705 ft² Lot Size:
615 DONALD, St Andrews, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:3.69
676 BURROWS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3+1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:781 ft² Lot Size:
Discover GARSON,MB Amazing Price! Bring Your Dream Home to Life! BUILD Your Custom 3BD 2 Bath Bungalow!
30 KINGSGATE, Garson, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1508 ft² Lot Size:
VALUE! INVESTMENT PROPERTY or Great Starter! Garden City 2BD 2Bath Condo – Pristine Condition – Low Condo Fees!
645 KINGSBURY, Winnipeg, Manitoba
2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1045 ft² Lot Size: