- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:4G Garden City - Parkway Village
- Living Area2000 ft²
- Lot Frontage:57 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Year Built1970
- Lot Depth:130 ft²
Located on a picturesque street in the desirable & esteemed area of Parkway Square in Garden City and surrounded by area parks, playgrounds & schools with easy access to major shopping centres and other community resources. Longstanding pride of ownership for 28 years.
Beautiful, functional and spacious 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 2 Storey Split-Level with 2,000 sq. ft. of Living Area above the finished Basement that includes a Rec Room area, Laundry & Utility Room, large Crawl Space provides ample storage and a 2pc Bathroom!
Great curb appeal includes a wide & deep Asphalt Driveway and;
- Interlock Brick Sidewalk to main entrance flanked by Stone Retaining Walls for assorted perennial landscaping.
- Brilliant & sunny Vinyl Façade with low-maintenance Stucco applied on remaining exterior.
- Large Triple Pane PVC Windows (2012).
- Premium Exterior Doors with elegant, grilled Glass Inserts (2016)!
Pleasant, neutral Interior colour palette that easily adapts to many decor & style choices.
Bright, center Entryway features Ceramic Tile Flooring and leads to main Hallway, staircase to Bedrooms or Living Room.
Split-Level (1970) –
Main Floor boasts large rooms and vaulted ceilings that lend to a spacious, open layout.
- Spacious Living Room offers large, grilled, PVC Triple Pane picture Window allowing for ample natural light and quality wood-grain Laminate Flooring (2012).
- Big, stylish Kitchen features an Eating Area that accommodates most dinette suites, abundance of modern Cabinetry with Pantry, crown Moulding & polished Hardware, 3 suspended Light Fixtures and Ceramic Tile Flooring.
- Dishwasher, Fridge and built-in Microwave included!
- Well-sized 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms providing functional PVC Triple Pane Windows, large Closets and wall-to-wallCarpet.
- Master Bedroom offers a lot of space with large Window, roomy Closet and provides direct access to the…
- 5pc Main Bathroom featuring and extended countertop with double Vanity, Tiled Tub Surround and Ceramic Tile Flooring.
Lower Level – Basement
- Rec Room is bright and equipped with 3 large, functional PVC Windows with Blinds, durable Berber Carpet and access to large Crawl Space for storage.
- Laundry Room with utility Sink
- includes Washer & Dryer
- additional Fridge and Upright Freezer included
- 2pc Bathroom
- Mechanical/Utility Room
- Carrier High-Efficiency Furnace (2001)
- Sump Pump & Pit
- Hot Water Tank
- Other notable mechanical components include:
- 100 Amp Electrical Circuit Breaker Panel
- Mostly Copper Plumbing
- Central Air Conditioning
2 Storey Addition (1979) –
Main Floor – loads of natural light
- Dining Room features bright Window, elegant suspended Light Fixture and Laminate Flooring (2012).
- Family Room provides a brick-faced, wood burning Fireplace flanked by two Windows, additional Window and Laminate Flooring (2012).
- Huge Master Suite (4th Bedroom)
- 5 ft. x 7.5 ft. Walk-In Closet with Organizers
- Built-in Bookcase or Display Shelving
- 4pc Ensuite with Acrylic Tub Surround
- Deluxe Ceiling Fan
- Extra-large Window
- supplemental Window Air Conditioning Unit
Exterior notables –
- Roof Shingles (2011)
- Fascia & Soffits (2011)
- Alarm System
- wiring into exterior doors will complete functionality
- Huge 57 ft. x 130 ft. Lot
- Fenced, big Backyard
- Large Concrete Block Patio area
- 2 Storage Sheds
- Framed Vegetable Garden
- Beautifully Landscaped – assorted array of Perennials and mature foliage
Simply put, this is a wonderful home. Great for your growing family! It offers value, space,
function and convenience. Some upgrades have been completed and the location is outstanding!
Neighbourhood Park – ‘Diplomat Tot Lot’ is just steps away. Schools, G.C. Community Centre,
Seven Oaks Arena & Soccer Complexes plus City of Winnipeg Library are all easily accessible!
Shopping Centres and Restaurants are merely a short drive away!
Take advantage today!
*Property Disclosure Statement available.
Additional FeaturesAlarm systemBlindsDryerDishwasherTwo fridgesFreezerMicrowaveStorage shedWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Spectacular East Selkirk Country Estate-Custom Built-6.3 Acres-Majestic River Views-Masterfully Constructed on a Tranquil Road-Great Value!
7 Ole Joe Monkman , E. Selkirk, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Living Area:2698 ft² Lot Size:6.3
Sensational 2 Storey Riverfront Estate on 4.57 Sterling Acres in East St Paul! Potential For Elite Subdivision
3174 HENDERSON, East St Paul, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Living Area:2688 ft² Lot Size:4.57
627 MATHIAS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1075 ft² Lot Size:4785
Golden Garden City/Parkway Village Opportunity! Solid & Straight-Well-Built 2 Storey 4BD Family Home on LRG LOT with Great Value!
881 BBECHER, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Living Area:1807 ft² Lot Size:7079
312 ROSSEAU, WINNIPEG, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:1188 ft² Lot Size:4950