- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:2F River Park South
- Living Area879 ft²
- Basement TypeNone
- Year Built2006
Click ‘Virtual Tour’ icon above for video of this superb condo in an outstanding building complex!
Call us for your viewing today!
Welcome to this marvelous condominium environment provided by-
The Legend at Creek Bend in River Park South.
Desirable, Well-built and Serene – with many amenities to engage you!
Turn-key 3rd floor unit that shows like a dream! Pride of ownership is self-evident. Extremely well-maintained. Just move-in and start your new lifestyle. Outstanding condition with contemporary décor. Modern and attractive design featuring warm paint tones. You won’t hear your neighbours walking above or below, either, since the floors are made of solid concrete. This spacious 879 square foot 1 Bedroom unit offers great value! Conveniently located just steps to the elevator for easy access to your heated, indoor parking stall!
Enter to a large Foyer and Open Floor Plan boasting
- 9 ft. Ceilings and Tall Baseboards
- gorgeous wood-grained Laminate Flooring (2018)
- premium, custom Window Treatments and Blinds
Elegant & Modern Light Fixtures (2018)
Beautiful Maple Eat-In Kitchen provides-
- ample Cabinetry
- Tiled Backsplash
- extensive Countertops
- Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove and Dishwasher (2018)
- built-in Microwave
- large Dining Area that can accommodate most dinette suites
- sophisticated light fixture (2018)
- track lighting
Bright & sunny Window and Garden Door off the generous Living Room –
- Leads to a 14 ft. x 8 ft. Balcony with steel Railings and clear partitions
- Balcony is also equipped with a natural gas hook-up for your Barbecue!
Great space providing a nice view of the forested area toward the Seine River.
The spacious Bedroom is well-proportioned and includes-
- Walk-in Closet
- Elegant Light Fixture (2018)
- direct access to the beautiful 4pc Bathroom-
- 1 pc Acrylic Tub Surround
- Maple Vanity
- quality Vinyl Flooring
Adjacent In-suite Laundry and Storage Room–
- both are of great convenience and you’ll appreciate the time you save by having laundry right in your unit.
- Front-loading Washer & Dryer included
There’s additional storage space provided by the storage locker located outside the condo unit within the heated, indoor Parkade facility.
The Condominium Building boasts an exceptional array of Common Rooms at your disposal.
It starts with an impressive Grand Foyer featuring a stunning Stone Gas Fireplace. It’s a fantastic sitting and lounging area!
The majestic curved Staircase leads to the Mezzanine Level where you’ll find-
- Pool Tables
- Games area
- Full Kitchen with Dining Area-
- for your personal events and family parties!
- Library – assortment of Books & Puzzles
- Fitness Centre and Sauna
- Guest Suites are available upon request
The main walking grounds area provides a common courtyard greenspace between the complexes. Walking trails along the Seine River can be accessed adjacent to the property.
- Abundance of Visitor Parking
- Up to 1 pet allowed – maximum 28 lbs.
- ask about for your ideal Possession Date
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to enjoy living in an ideal setting with many amenities at your disposal. A fantastic, affordable turn-key condo in exceptional condition with newer appliances, balcony, in-suite laundry, elevator and indoor, heated parking! Low condo fees and manageable property taxes make it very affordable. The building offers a serene environment with options to socialize and access to outdoor activities that will enhance your life. River Park South is a thriving, desirable community with many resources.
Make your move today!
- Condo Fees- $264.92 monthly
- Contribution to Reserve Fund
- Hot Water
- Common Area Insurance
- Landscaping/Snow Removal
- Recreation Facility
- Gross Property Taxes- $2613.60
- $1913.60 Net (after MB credit applied)
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveStove
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
1205 St Anne's, Winnipeg, Manitoba
1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:879 ft² Lot Size:
Spectacular 4Bdrm 3Bath 2 Storey w/over-sized Dbl Garage on Deep Lot in Whistler Hollow-West St Paul! Includes SECO-AIR Wall System
353 DRURY, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Living Area:2200 ft² Lot Size:9900
1148 Ellice, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:
Renovated in 2016! Fantastic 4 Bdrm 2 Bath Family Home w/2nd Kitchen & RecRm near amenities in West End!
559 BEVERLEY, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1177 ft² Lot Size:2304
303 RUTLAND , Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1386 ft² Lot Size: