- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:2F River Park South
- Living Area879 ft²
- Basement TypeNone
- Year Built2006
Click ‘Virtual Tour’ icon above for video of this superb condo in an outstanding building complex!
Call us for your viewing today!
Welcome to this marvelous condominium environment provided by-
The Legend at Creek Bend in River Park South.
Desirable, Well-built and Serene – with many amenities to engage you!
Turn-key 3rd floor unit that shows like a dream! Pride of ownership is self-evident. Extremely well-maintained. Just move-in and start your new lifestyle. Outstanding condition with contemporary décor. Modern and attractive design featuring warm paint tones. You won’t hear your neighbours walking above or below, either, since the floors are made of solid concrete. This spacious 879 square foot 1 Bedroom unit offers great value! Conveniently located just steps to the elevator for easy access to your heated, indoor parking stall!
Enter to a large Foyer and Open Floor Plan boasting
- 9 ft. Ceilings and Tall Baseboards
- gorgeous wood-grained Laminate Flooring (2018)
- premium, custom Window Treatments and Blinds
Elegant & Modern Light Fixtures (2018)
Beautiful Maple Eat-In Kitchen provides-
- ample Cabinetry
- Tiled Backsplash
- extensive Countertops
- Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove and Dishwasher (2018)
- built-in Microwave
- large Dining Area that can accommodate most dinette suites
- sophisticated light fixture (2018)
- track lighting
Bright & sunny Window and Garden Door off the generous Living Room –
- Leads to a 14 ft. x 8 ft. Balcony with steel Railings and clear partitions
- Balcony is also equipped with a natural gas hook-up for your Barbecue!
Great space providing a nice view of the forested area toward the Seine River.
The spacious Bedroom is well-proportioned and includes-
- Walk-in Closet
- Elegant Light Fixture (2018)
- direct access to the beautiful 4pc Bathroom-
- 1 pc Acrylic Tub Surround
- Maple Vanity
- quality Vinyl Flooring
Adjacent In-suite Laundry and Storage Room–
- both are of great convenience and you’ll appreciate the time you save by having laundry right in your unit.
- Front-loading Washer & Dryer included
There’s additional storage space provided by the storage locker located outside the condo unit within the heated, indoor Parkade facility.
The Condominium Building boasts an exceptional array of Common Rooms at your disposal.
It starts with an impressive Grand Foyer featuring a stunning Stone Gas Fireplace. It’s a fantastic sitting and lounging area!
The majestic curved Staircase leads to the Mezzanine Level where you’ll find-
- Pool Tables
- Games area
- Full Kitchen with Dining Area-
- for your personal events and family parties!
- Library – assortment of Books & Puzzles
- Fitness Centre and Sauna
- Guest Suites are available upon request
The main walking grounds area provides a common courtyard greenspace between the complexes. Walking trails along the Seine River can be accessed adjacent to the property.
- Abundance of Visitor Parking
- Up to 1 pet allowed – maximum 28 lbs.
- ask about for your ideal Possession Date
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to enjoy living in an ideal setting with many amenities at your disposal. A fantastic, affordable turn-key condo in exceptional condition with newer appliances, balcony, in-suite laundry, elevator and indoor, heated parking! Low condo fees and manageable property taxes make it very affordable. The building offers a serene environment with options to socialize and access to outdoor activities that will enhance your life. River Park South is a thriving, desirable community with many resources.
Make your move today!
- Condo Fees- $264.92 monthly
- Contribution to Reserve Fund
- Hot Water
- Common Area Insurance
- Landscaping/Snow Removal
- Recreation Facility
- Gross Property Taxes- $2613.60
- $1913.60 Net (after MB credit applied)
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralDishwasherRefrigeratorMicrowaveStove
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Amazing & Beautiful Acreage! Build Your Dreams Here Near Hazelridge / 5 ACRE Pristine Lot Features Majestic Landscaping-Assorted Foliage / Fantastic Opportunity!
32083-32089 PR 213 RD 66N, Outside Hazelridge, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:5.00
2021 Spectacular Custom Home! – 5BDRM 4BATH 2STRY w/ 6PC ENSUITE – Maple/Quartz KITCHEN – Premium DECK/PATIO – Huge Fenced YARD – SECO BSMNT Healthy Home!
85 RIVER SPRINGS, West St Paul, Manitoba
5 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Living Area:2454 ft² Lot Size:8640
Inviting & Upgraded near Sinclair Park! Beautiful & Bright 3+1 BDRM 2 BATH 1.5 STRY w/ Finished LWR LVL & Oversized DBL GARAGE!
647 Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3+1 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1024 ft² Lot Size:4423
EXCLUSIVE LISTING! 9 Unit Strip Mall Fantastic High Visibility Location! Outstanding Investment Opportunity
2450 Main, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Bedrooms Multiple Bathrooms
Living Area:8577 ft² Lot Size:21,726
Prestigious RIVERVIEW LOCATION! VINTAGE Character Home NEEDS WORK! Opportunity on Oversized Lot-Outstanding Location!
334 Balfour, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:1479 ft² Lot Size:6397