- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:3D East Kildonan
- Living Area1080 ft²
- Basement TypeFull
- Lot Frontage:42 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingSingle detached, Oversized
- Year Built1950
- Lot Depth:100 ft²
Click on VIRTUAL TOUR located under images above.
This lovely 1.5 Storey 3 Bedroom Home is situated mid-block on a terrific street in the heart of East Kildonan!
Lovingly left by original family owner of over 65 years. You’ll appreciate how this home has been meticulously
maintained. Professionally painted main floor (April 2016) in soft contemporary colour palette.
Classic center Hallway design flanked by spacious Living & Dining Rooms.
Both feature PVC 3pc Bay Windows with picturesque views of the street allowing for ample natural light.
Window Coverings Included throughout home.
Stylish Electric Fireplace adds elegance to the Living Room. Berber Carpeting in both rooms is
well-maintained with original Hardwood Flooring underneath and extending into hallway and spacious main
floor Bedroom. Window placement in this Bedroom allows for optimal furniture arrangement.
Refreshed 4pc Main Bathroom
- Newer dual flush Toilet (2011)
- Tiled Tub Surround
- Large adjacent Linen Closet
- 2nd and 3rd generously sized Bedrooms with Closets
- Triple Paned Aluminum Slider Windows
- Ample Storage Spaces!
Bright & Charming Kitchen
- Offers beautiful Oak Cabinetry
- Built-in working Clock
- Vinyl Flooring
- Fridge (2011), Stove & Microwave included!
High & Dry – Full & Finished Basement
- Large L-shaped Rec Room with Dry Bar & Berber Carpet
- Storage Closets and Access Doors to Wireless Alarm (2016) & Circuit Breaker Panel
- Utility Room featuring Pantry, Cedar Closet and Workshop Area
- Carrier High-Efficiency Furnace and Central-Air Conditioning Unit w. cover (Sept. 2006)
- Hot Water Tank (2014)
- Utility Sink
- Washer & Dryer included!
Backyard retreat and Exterior
- Interlock Brick Patio
- Large Gazebo with mosquito screening, reinforced Shingles and Hardy Board
(Window Panels included)
- Nicely landscaped lawn and Vegetable Garden
- Chain-link Fencing with privacy screening
- Concrete Sidewalks to front
- Stucco Exterior
- Eavestroughs and Downspouts (2009)
- 35yr Warranty Fibreglass Roof Shingles (2010)
- Properly Vented Attic
- Flower Beds feature assortment of Shrubs, Perennials incl Lilies, Bleeding Hearts
- Aggregate Stone Planters in Backyard
- Front Retaining Wall for Flower Beds (currently Iris)
Solid 16 ft. x 20 ft. over-sized Single Detached Garage (2000)
- Garage Door Opener (2015)
- 2 Remotes
- Workshop Table included
What a hidden gem. Nestled within a great community and just a short walk to schools, playgrounds and
neighbouring parks & shopping centres. Move right in and enjoy your summer…lawn cutting service
is included until September 2016! Easy possession!
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralMonitored AlarmHigh-efficiency furnaceNo pet homeNo smoking homePationSecurity window barsSunroomWorkshopAlarm systemBlindsDryerRefrigeratorGarage door openerGarage door opener remote(s)MicrowaveStoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
108 COPPERSTONE, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Living Area:1480 ft² Lot Size:5715
Sensational 2021 RIVERCREST Residence – Elite CUSTOM BUILD – Magnificent 5 BDRM 4 BATH Sanctuary – TRIPLE GARAGE – Amazing State-of-the-Art POLYMER DECK – Huge Fenced YARD – SECO Healthy Home Certified!
85 RIVER SPRINGS, West St Paul, Manitoba
5 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Living Area:2454 ft² Lot Size:8640
903 LOUELDA, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:858 ft² Lot Size:5678
AFFORDABLE! 1BDRM CONDO in Fantastic LOCATION! Updated KITCHEN & BATH-Close to CORYDON’S VIBRANT BUZZ-CRESCENTWOOD Value!
775 MULVEY, Winnipeg, Manitoba
1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:340 ft² Lot Size:
629 Government, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1260 ft² Lot Size:4994