- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:2B Norwood Flats
- Living Area1037 ft²
- Basement TypeFull
- Lot Frontage:52 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeBaseboard, See remarks
- ParkingDouble detached, Garage door opener, Oversized, Rear drive access
- Year Built1950
- Lot Depth:120 ft²
Click ‘VIRTUAL TOUR’ icon above for video tour!
Outstanding new listing in coveted Norwood Flats!
Showings by appointment start Saturday October 24th.
Offers reviewed on a special evening.
*** SOLD *** November 2nd *** SOLD *** 7 OFFERS *** $52,000 over List! ***
***Congratulations to both seller family and new owner family!***
Can you imagine living on Lyndale Drive? One of the most sought-after, scenic, and coveted streets in Winnipeg. Share your front yard path with the local Deer, who frequent the area almost daily. Wouldn’t you love to be able to gaze out your front window and see a majestic River view? Your dream can be your reality with this rarely offered opportunity to own a Solid, uniquely designed, and dual STEEL BEAM constructed, 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, 1,037 square foot Bungalow nestled in NORWOOD FLATS!
Architecturally ahead of its 1950 build date. Sloped Roof lines, Stone Facade and a roomy Porch provide pleasing curb appeal. Its long-time owners have treasured memories of raising a family here and now will sell this legacy to a fortunate beneficiary. One of the characteristics that leave a lasting impression about this charming home is the interior brightness. It flows throughout the main floor spaces. Towering Ceilings overflow natural light inward through sky windows.
Walk-in to the Spacious Living Room with unique features that include-
- Hardwood Flooring
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Ornamental Fireplace
- Built-in Shelving Display Unit
- Vintage Cast Iron Baseboard Heaters
- Massive 3-pc picture-window for glorious river and surrounding area views!
- Tranquil scenes of deer crossing along riverside pathways that are commonplace
Main Floor Bedrooms are bright & spacious with Hardwoodflooring-
- Master Bedroom
- Cathedral Ceiling with sky view windows
- Sky view Window
- Large Closet & Window
One-of-a kind, vintage 4-pc Bathroom
Large, bright Eat-In Kitchen complete with-
- Two windows
- Original Wood Cabinetry provide plenty of storage
- Pantry & Spice Cabinets
- Exhaust Fan
- Fridge, Stove included
Full, Finished Basement offers –
- High Ceiling
- Marvellous, rustic, rich, and inviting Rec Room completed with-
- Wet Bar
- Awesome, prominent Granite Wood-burning Fireplace
- Gorgeous, well-preserved Cedar Board Walls
- 2-pc Bathroom
- Cold Room Storage Space
- Cedar Closet Storage
- Large Mechanical Room provides lots of Storage
- Efficient Water Boiler – October 2008
- Dual zone provision
- Main Floor & Lower Level – Dual Zone Radiant Heat
- Hot Water Tank – 2015
- Washer & Dryer included – 2014
- Efficient Water Boiler – October 2008
Over-sized, detached 22’ x 24’ Double Garage
- Garage Door Opener
- 2-Vehicle, Concrete Parking Pad
LARGE 52’ X 120’ LOT
- Adorned with a variety of perennials, shrubs
- HIGH & DRY – No history of flooding or risk including the infamous 1997 flood
- no sandbagging has ever taken place in the vicinity of this home
- assurance and security from river flood threat
The Norwood Flats community is one of the most desirable areas that Winnipeg has to offer.
Well-positioned. Providing and/or close to many resources including neighbourhood parks, schools, playgrounds, shopping centres, public transit access, and a variety of dining venues.
You’re also close to the Forks, Downtown, and the wonderful Norwood Community Centre offering a variety of sports and leisure activities. A monumental opportunity! The potential for substantially increasing the value of this property is huge. Restore, Regenerate, Modernize. Create your wonderful, new homestead. Investors & Contractors can also take note! A magnificent, RARELY OFFERED OPPORTUNITY awaits!
Gross 2020 annual property taxes – $4934.36 ($4234.36 Net after MB Provincial Credit)
Additional FeaturesBar wetNo smoking homePorchSmoke detectorsDryerRefrigeratorGarage door openerGarage door opener remote(s)Storage shedStoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Dominon City,MB! Excellent VALUE! Converted Commercial Building to 4 BD Family Home w/Massive Kitchen! Near all Recreation!
114 WADDELL, Dominion City, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:1880 ft² Lot Size:
St. Boniface Executive 2 BDRM Condo – Across from Park – Esplanade Riel Bridge & Glorious River View – Underground Parking!
750 TACHE, Winnipeg, Manitoba
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:795 ft² Lot Size:
MAPLES – PRICE ADJUSTED! Pristine-Upgraded 3BD 2BATH BUNGALOW w/REC RM & 2nd KITCHEN in FINISHED BSMNT Amazing SUNROOM & 24 x 24 GARAGE! Immaculate Condition!
26 MANFORD, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1076 ft² Lot Size:5497
CRESCENTWOOD – Sparkling Renovation! 3 BDRM 1.5 BATH 2 STRY-QUARTZ KITCHEN-GORGEOUS BATHRMS-FENCED YARD w/Multi-PARKING! Move In Before Holidays!
583 MULVEY, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1184 ft² Lot Size:
PRESTIGIOUS RIVERVIEW LOCATION! VINTAGE Character Home RARE Restoration Opportunity on Oversized Lot! – Outstanding Location!
334 BALFOUR, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:1479 ft² Lot Size:6397