- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:4D Scotia Heights/West Kildonan
- Living Area1175 ft²
- Basement TypeFull
- Lot Frontage:38 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingSingle detached, Garage door opener, Insulated garage door, Oversized, Rear drive access, 220 volt wiring, Workshop
- Year Built1948
- Lot Depth:115 ft²
Sunny, Scotia Heights/West Kildonan!
Nestled on a spacious 38 ft. x 115 ft. Lot, and east of Main St. near iconic Kildonan Park, this 1175 sq. ft. 1.5 Storey home offers 3+1 Bedrooms, 2 full Bathrooms, a full, finished Basement, and an over-sized Garage with workshop!
Nice curb appeal with Stucco exterior and newer Shingles.
Great as your starter home or buy it as an investment property and future rental!
The most notable being a remodel of the roomy, open Eat-In Kitchen (2011)–
- Beautiful, shaker style Maple Veneer Cabinets
- full-wall tiled Backsplash
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Bright Window
- Arched, capped ledge cut-out Eating Area with view to Living Room
- Fridge, Gas Stove Cooktop, Built-in Oven, built-in Microwave (with Hood Fan vented outside) and Dishwasher, all included.
Large, bright Living Room with 3-pc Window and Hardwood Flooring
4-pc Main Bathroom (2011)
- Modern Vanity
- Full-Wall Tile
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
Large 2nd Floor, Master Bedroom provides-
- 2 Windows
- deep, narrow Walk-in Closet
- adjacent, extra Flex space – could be a reading den and/or storage area
2nd and 3rd Main Floor Bedrooms–
- 2nd with Built-in Wall Unit is currently being used as an Office/Den
- 3rd Bedroom provides direct access to the Backyard through
- sliding Glass, patio Doors
Full, finished Basement boasts-
- 3-pc Bathroom with Shower Enclosure-Glass Door
- Rec Room with newer Carpet (2019)
- T-Bar Drop Ceiling
- Large 4th Bedroom
- Laundry Room with Washer & Dryer included
Engineered Hardwood Floors (2008)
Roof Shingles (2013)
Hot Water Tank (2015)
2 newer Exterior Storm Doors (currently stored in the Backyard Shed)
Roughed-in Central Vac (needs Vac Canister and some electrical hook-up)
Spacious, Backyard features-
- Mature Trees & Shrubs
- Wood Fence with Lattice
- Solid 8’ x 12’ stained, wooden Shed
- Large Concrete Block Patio
- Inter-lock Brick Walkway
Over-sized, insulated, and plywood-panelled Single Garage
- built-in Workshop or Hobby Room!
- Newer Garage Door Opener (included but not installed)
- Large Driveway can accommodate 2 vehicles
Just a short walk to Kildonan Golf Course and the famous & beautiful Kildonan Park, a City of Winnipeg iconic landmark destination all-year round offering many activities and Rainbow Stage!
Close to all levels of school and many amenities including shopping centres, restaurants, neighbourhood parks & playgrounds plus Chief Pequis Trail!
Property Disclosure Statement available. East Fence encroaches slightly on City property-$86/yr. on tax bill.
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralCook topMirowave built inNo pet homeOven built inVacuum roughed-inWorkshopWall unit built-inDryerDishwasherRefrigeratorGarage door openerMicrowaveStorage shedStoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
43 WASNEY , Winnipeg, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:11.45
*INVESTMENT PROPERTY* Affordable Rental/Starter Home-3BD Bungalow w/Large Eat-In Kitchen + Full BSMNT!
676 BURROWS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:780 ft² Lot Size:
Fantastic Location – Roslyn Rd – Very Affordable 8th Floor – 1 BD Corner Condo w/View & Indoor Parking!
246 ROSLYN, Winnipeg, Manitoba
1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:705 ft² Lot Size:
615 DONALD, St Andrews, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:3.69
30 KINGSGATE, Garson, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1508 ft² Lot Size: