- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:1L Waverley Heights
- Living Area1077 ft²
- Lot Frontage:60 ft²
- Year Built1977
- Lot Depth:100 ft²
This spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Bungalow provides almost 1100 square feet of livable area above the fully finished Basement and is tucked away on a tranquil street within the desirable area of Waverley Heights.
Until recently, this charming home had been occupied by the same family owners for nearly 39 years. Situated on a roomy 60 foot by 100 foot Lot, the location is ideally suited for a growing family that relies on neighbourhood amenities such as schools, parks and shopping centres to be nearby.
- Roof Shingles replaced in 2017
- Carrier High-Efficiency Furnace installed in 2013
- Wood-grained Laminate Flooring installed in the Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom and main floor Hallway in 2017
Spacious L-shaped Living Room / Dining Room
- Large picture Window in Living Room
- Window in Dining Room provides more natural light
- Suspended Light Fixture in Dining Room
- Wood-grained Laminate Flooring
- High Baseboards throughout
Eat-In Kitchen with Ceramic Tile Flooring adjacent to Dining Room
- Fridge, Stove, Hood Fan and Microwave included
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with premium Faucet Assembly
- Pantry with Shelving
- Large Eating Area
- Adjacent Back Landing with Guest Closet
3 Bedrooms on Main Floor
- All 3 provide good space
- Above average sized Master Bedroom
- Windows are adequate for allowing more natural light as needed
4pc main floor Bathroom-
- Ceramic Tiled Flooring
- Tiled Tub Surround
- Exhaust Fan
Full Basement features-
- Finished L-shaped Rec Room with Dry Bar
- 2 Flex Rooms that may be utilized as a Guest Room, Office or Den
- Convenient 3pc Bath includes tiled Shower
- Washer & Dryer included
- Freezer included
This quaint home makes for a great project for those with some vision and are willing to further transform it into a neighbourhood gem.
Exterior features include-
- Stucco exterior with wood and Tyndall Stone accented Facade
- 16 ft. x 12 ft. Wood Deck to backyard
- 2 Concrete Block Patios plus room for a 3rd at side yard if desired
- Storage Shed
- Backyard Fencing
- Various Landscape Rock Gardens dot the back and front yard areas
- Apple Tree
- Assortment of shrubs, mature trees and a backyard green space round out the low-maintenance landscaping
- Decorative front Lamp Post
- Interlock Brick Driveway with Gate provides ample parking for at least 4 vehicles
- Central Air Conditioner
- High Efficiency Furnace 2013
- Alarm – local
This is an excellent opportunity. Own this 3 bedroom bungalow in a fantastic, family friendly area. You’ll be living among other nice homes, on a beautiful Bay street location that’s close to all desired amenities. With room for enhancement and updates according to your style and taste, this home can truly be one that your family will love!
China Cabinet and Sofa may be included.
Property Disclosure Statement available.
Additional FeaturesAlarm systemBlindsDryerRefrigeratorFreezerMicrowaveStoveWindow coveringsWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Fantastic Location – Roslyn Rd – Very Affordable 8th Floor – 1 BD Corner Condo w/View & Indoor Parking!
246 ROSLYN, Winnipeg, Manitoba
1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:705 ft² Lot Size:
615 DONALD, St Andrews, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:3.69
676 BURROWS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3+1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:781 ft² Lot Size:
Discover GARSON,MB Amazing Price! Bring Your Dream Home to Life! BUILD Your Custom 3BD 2 Bath Bungalow!
30 KINGSGATE, Garson, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1508 ft² Lot Size:
VALUE! INVESTMENT PROPERTY or Great Starter! Garden City 2BD 2Bath Condo – Pristine Condition – Low Condo Fees!
645 KINGSBURY, Winnipeg, Manitoba
2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1045 ft² Lot Size: