- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:2B Norwood
- Living Area833 ft²
- Basement TypeCrawl space
- Property TypeSingle Family Attached
- Listing TypeCONDOMINIUM
- Heating TypeBaseboard
- ParkingParking pad, Rear drive access
- Year Built1987
OPEN CONDO – Sunday March 18 – 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Click on ‘Virtual Tour’ icon above!
Ground Level – Apartment Style – Low Condo Fees – Appliances included – Awesome Location
Terrific opportunity! Perfect Investment Property for future revenue (formerly rented at $1160/month) or Move in and make it your great affordable starter into home ownership.
This charming apartment-style 2 Bedroom Condominium boasts a great location - close to neighbouring stores, parks, schools, banks, St. Boniface Hospital & more!
Sparkling clean, bright and freshly painted …
- modern pastel tone that contrasts nicely with the crisp, white Baseboards (2018)
- newer Panel Doors & Hardware (2014)
- contemporary Light Fixtures (2014)
- PVC TRIPLE Pane Windows – allow for a lot of natural light…especially in the large Living Room that’s equipped with a big picture Window.
An exterior Storm Door and prominent Fibreglass Door with Glass insert…
- lead to the front Landing which provides a Wall Mirror below a modern Light Fixture just ahead of the mirrored, sliding door Guest Closet.
Beautiful wood-grained Laminate Flooring throughout the main floor (2014) including-
- L-Shaped Living Room/Dining Room with suspended Light Fixture.
Galley Kitchen features-
- good counter space with stainless steel sink and off-white
- easy to maintain Melamine Cabinetry
- New Stainless Steel Fridge, Dishwasher, Stove and Microwave with built-in range Fan (2018)!
Master Bedroom highlights:
- rustic, wood-grained, sliding ‘Barn Door'(2018) – compliments the space beautifully
- Walk-in Closet
Well maintained 4pc Bathroom:
- Oak Cabinet Vanity with acrylic Sink & premium Faucet Assembly
- Tile Tub Surround
In-Suite Laundry with Shelving
- Washer & Dryer Included!
Air Conditioner Wall Unit – ready for Summer
Condo unit owners have access to a common Storage Shed located outside within a Fenced area at the rear of the complex.
A Parking Stall is also located at the rear of the complex.
This charming Condo has a lot to offer you as a potential investment or as a transition/starter home. Lots of upside including everything mentioned above plus low Condo Fees, easy immediate possession and affordability!
Make it yours today!
Condo Fees – $166.76 monthly – includes:
- Common Area Insurance
- Snow Removal – Landscaping
- Parking Stall
Pets not permitted.
Additional FeaturesAirconditioning wall unitHood fanMirowave built inNo pet homeNo smoking homeWindow A/C UnitBlindsDryerDishwasherRefrigeratorStoveWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Investor Alert or calling all 1st time Buyers!! Super Affordable, Updated 2 Bdrm Condo in St. Boniface! What a Starter or Terrific Investment/Rental Property!
A - 169 HORACE , Winnipeg, Manitoba
2 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms
Living Area:833 ft² Lot Size:
51 SAGE WOOD, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:872 ft² Lot Size:3149
0 Wasney, East St Paul, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:11.45
35 Mowat, East St Paul, Manitoba
Living Area: ft² Lot Size:8.90
Affordable St Vital Starter – Remodelled Three Bedroom with 2 1/2 Baths – Many Upgrades – Six Appliances Included!
29 Harrowby , Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms
Living Area:1015 ft² Lot Size:3845