- MLS Area / Neighbourhood:3L TRANSCONA WEST
- Living Area1188 ft²
- Basement TypeHalf basement
- Lot Frontage:49 ft²
- Property TypeSingle Family Detached
- Heating TypeForced air
- ParkingDouble detached, Garage door opener, Oversized, Parking pad, Rear drive access
- Year Built1918
- Lot Depth:100 ft²
Click on ‘VIRTUAL TOUR’ icon above for a beautiful video tour!
Showings take place for 3 DAYS ONLY!
*** Offers Reviewed – Monday October 4 @ 7:00 p.m. ***
Showings Start at OPEN HOUSE Saturday Oct. 2 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Sunday Oct. 3 from NOON to 3:00 p.m.
In addition, viewings may also be scheduled with or without your Realtor during both Open Houses. Your Realtor may schedule a private viewing after each Open House on Saturday Oct. 2 until 7:00 p.m. and Sunday Oct. 3 until 8:00 p.m.
Showings are also available Monday Oct. 4 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Limited viewing times, so please make plans to view this delightful Transcona home!
Totally renovated in a contemporary colour palette throughout (2021) and featuring gorgeous, wood-grained Laminate Flooring (2021). This 1.5 Storey provides 3 Bedrooms and 1.5 Bathrooms with 1188 sq. ft. of living area above the partially finished Basement. The roomy, fenced Backyard sits on a wide Lot and offers a private space with an adjacent, huge Double Garage!
Situated on a tranquil street in an excellent area near schools and many amenities!
Wonderful Curb Appeal – Charming Porch – Bright Framed Windows – Recently Painted – Stone Accent – Stucco Envelope
- Boasts a lovely Dining Room area option-
- Elegant Light Fixture
- Large, bright 2-pc functional PVC Tri-pane Window
- This space is currently being utilized as part of an extended, spacious Living Room-
- Crown Moulding
- Stunning, Vintage Stained Glass Accenting on Porch Window
Beautiful Eat-in Kitchen with ample crisp, white Shaker-Style Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances include Refrigerator – Stove – Microwave with built-in range hood fan
- Double Stainless Steel Sink with premium Faucet Assembly
- Charming PVC Window adds natural light!
- 2nd Bright-PVC Tripane Window
Large Beautiful Primary Bedroom
- Large 2-pc Functional PVC Tripane Window
- Double Sliding Door Closet
4-pc Main Bathroom 2021
- Modern Vanity
- Tub Surround
- Quality Vinyl Flooring
- 2 additional, good-sized BEDROOMS
- convenient 2-pc Bathroom!
Lower Level – Half Basement
- Partially Finished Rec Room area and Home Office space 2021
- Wood-grained Laminate Flooring
- Laundry/Utility Room with Washer & Dryer included!
- 2nd Refrigerator and Freezer included!
Noteworthy Features & Benefits-
- Five (5) PVC Triple Pane Windows (2021)
- Modern Doors, Closet Doors Casings, Crown Moulding, Capped Staircases and Baseboards (2021)
- Central Air Conditioning
- High-Efficiency Forced-Air Furnace
- House Roof Shingles – Fascia – Soffits in great condition
Oversized Double 24 ft. x 24 ft. GARAGE built with 2″ x 6″ stud construction
- Garage Door Opener with Remote
- EXTRA 2-Vehicle GRAVEL PARKING PAD
- Rear Drive Access
Spacious, Fenced Private Yard – 49 ft. wide Lot
- Interlock Brick Patio
- FIRE PLACE
- LARGE GREENSPACE – POOL FRIENDLY!
- Close to ALL levels of School!
- Neighbourhood Parks, Playgrounds and Community Centres
- Shopping Centres, Dining and Transit Routes
Flexible Possession Date. Property Disclosure Statement available. Low net Property Taxes - $2378.02 yearly after MB Provincial Credit Advance applied.
Additional FeaturesAir conditioning-centralMonitored AlarmHood fanHigh-efficiency furnaceMain floor full bathroomNo smoking homePorchSmoke detectorsAlarm systemBlindsDryerDishwasherTwo fridgesFreezerGarage door openerGarage door opener remote(s)MicrowaveStoveWasher
Monthly Payment: $0.00
Mortgage Amount: $0.00
Sensational 2 Storey Riverfront Estate on 4.57 Sterling Acres in East St Paul! Potential For Elite Subdivision
3174 HENDERSON, East St Paul, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
Living Area:2688 ft² Lot Size:4.57
Spectacular East Selkirk Country Estate-Custom Built-6.3 Acres-Majestic River Views-Masterfully Constructed on a Tranquil Road-Great Value!
7 Ole Joe Monkman , E. Selkirk, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Living Area:2698 ft² Lot Size:6.3
1035 DAKOTA, Winnipeg, Manitoba
5 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1090 ft² Lot Size:4049
158 LEILA, Winnipeg, Manitoba
4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1175 ft² Lot Size:4403
627 MATHIAS, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
Living Area:1075 ft² Lot Size:4785