Do You Know Your Rights As A Client? Do You Know Your Agent’s Duties?
It is important to consider the legal relationship you will be entering into with the real estate agent you chose to assist you. When you decide on a broker to represent you in a specific matter, a contractual relationship arises between you and the real estate firm they work for. This relationship can be created in a few ways. One is by signing a contractual agreement for listing a home for sale, or a buyer’s agency agreement for representation in buying a home. Another is through the implied conduct and activity between you and the salesperson.
Discover what agency relationships can exist when an agent takes on the role of representing you when viewing properties, obtaining information, or assisting in negotiations.
An agent/client relationship can be created when a salesperson assumes responsibility on your behalf. Find out what the salesperson or agent’s duties and obligations are by requesting this important information today!
BEST REASONS TO DO BUSINESS WITH DREAM HAVEN REALTY INC.
Dream Haven Realty Inc. holds a flawless client record, and is a proud 17 year member of the Manitoba & Northwest Ontario Better Business Bureau.Continue Reading
- How to Save Thousands When Buying A Home
- WANT TO BUILD YOUR NEW HOME? WE CAN HELP
- Its Time to Stop Paying Rent!
- Buyers Get Info - Don't Need to Call Agent
- Buy or Sell First?
- Sell Your Home FAST and for TOP DOLLAR with these Quick & Easy Fix Ups
- Avoid These Mistakes Before You Sell
- Beware of High Cost Home Inspection Traps Crucial information you must know!