Terms and Conditions
The following ‘CONDITIONS APPLY’ for the PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- *Performance Advantages are based on the seller signing a 90 Day MLS listing agreement.
- *$1,000 credit is applied to the Selling Fee of 4.5% if the MLS listed property does not receive any Offer to Purchase within 21 days of the commencement of the MLS listing agreement marketing date.
- *The Finalized Sale of the property MUST occur after 21 days and before the expiration of the 90 Day MLS listing agreement in order for the $1,000 credit to apply.
- *$500 credit is applied to the Selling Fee of 4.5% if the finalized property sale price is not equal to or more than 95 % of the MLS listing price.
- *The Finalized Sale of the property MUST occur within the 90 Day MLS listing agreement term in order for the $ 500 credit to apply.
- *If required, Seller has option to adjust MLS listing price during the original term of the listing agreement in order to facilitate the sale of the property.
- *The adjusted MLS listing price will override the original list price and allows eligibility for the Performance Advantage credit.
- *Performance Advantages do not apply to:(a) tenant occupied properties(b) properties listed under $200,000(c) properties with unusual characteristics or adverse locations.
- *MLS listed properties must be available for showings during reasonable hours and maintained in ‘show’ condition.
- *Applicable Credit may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other Credit and not more than once per transaction.
- *Applicable Credit is applied at time of finalized sale of property and before possession date.
- *Credits do not apply in ‘multiple offers’ scenarios.
- *GST is applicable on Selling Fees.